Tuesday, March 22, 2005

For Sale: 1998 Ford Explorer

I'm looking at selling my Explorer. It's a 1998 XLT V6 SOHC. Automatic everything, Leather, CD & Tape deck w/6 disc changer. Great shape except for a couple of scratches, one dent, and a chip in the windshield that I'll be getting fixed here soon. Truthfully, I believe the engine should last an eternity. It has a whole new Timing Chain Assembly and runs like a top. Tires are still in good condition. Any more questions? Email me at jflatla@hotmail.com.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selling your Exsploder, eh? I can toss in a '99 VW Jetta too. Runs swell, red, picks up chicks automaticly.

Anyway, good luck w/ that.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will there be a lot of heavy petting involved upon sale, preferably in the back of your Exployer. I want to test the comfort level of the back seat and I want you to be the participant.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa!

I guess I don't want to be the one who test drives your Exploder after that last post.

"Clean up on esile nine!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com