Monday, March 07, 2005

Everyone's favorite topic... The Weather.

Minnesota... land of the cold air. How beautiful was it yesterday? I couldn't have spent a Sunday in March much better. I was up and out early yesterday running erands and getting all the little crap done which I've put off for so long. 50 degrees all day, it never dropped below that and the bright sun wasn't going to allow the drop. Visions of Springtime and Summer were dancing in my head.

This morning... what is up with this 20 degree weather, 30 MPH wind gusts and snow? Miserable... I couldn't have asked for anything worse to follow up Mother Nature's beautiful handy work yesterday. Thank God for Folgers in my cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com